Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OMG! I cut my finger!

In order to make this, you have to cut one of your fingers. I cut my left index finger.
Okay, it was an accident. I am not good at cutting onion. So by the time I realized what just happened , my left hand was soaking in blood and half of my index finger was missing! :( Then I started to panic. I was literally blursted into tears and cried out so loud that my old housemate Michael who lived two and half block away heard me! Thank God, he heard me and saved my life otherwise I would probably be dead due to lack of blood! Seriously!!! And Thank God that I don't need stitchers!!!
Alright, here comes the recipe for this bloody aglio e olio. I am glad it was good otherwise my tears my blood would totally be worthless.
Finely chopped garlic, onion and chilli. Fried them in the extra virgin oliver oil till they were just heat up enough not burned yet. Added chopped pancetta. Fried in low heat for 3 mins then added cherry tomatos which have been chopped in halves. Fried for another 5 mins. Don't drain the spaghetti too thoroughly. Leave just a bit pasta cooking water and pour it into frying pan with spaghetti. Added rocket leaves. Turned off the heat. Stirred it well for 2 mins. Seasoned groud pepper and sea salt. Served with parmigiano pieces on the top.
Clara's aglio olio. Buon appetito!

It was after I finally finished my aglio e olio, I realised that I need a boyfriend who can actually take care of me when I am scared. And I was terrified today. It has been an awfully long day... for most of us. Alrighty, let it rain and wash the mess away!

No comments:

Post a Comment