Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Island Dirty Mojito?

Okay. It's not a real mojito. And it's not a real Long Island iced tea, either. But it did taste like a mixture of both I reckon.
Nick bought me a bottle of Captain Morgan, the spiced rum on Saturday. He wanted to train me up. Appearantly, he was quite amused at me being such a cheap drinker after seeing me getting drunk three times. Geeze, God knows what I did!!!
So, I had a craving for a mojito for ages since no one wants to take me to the bar (Note: Clara can't go to the bar unattended). And I had some extra mint leaves, together with heaps of lime and lemon I bought on Saturday. So here comes my Long Island Dirty Mojito: spiced rum, ice, mint leaves juice, lemonade, lime juice, lemon juice, lemon wedge, lime wedge, caster sugar. I wish I could have more mint leaves, vodka and tequila to make it more decent. Or at least a highball glass to make it look nicer (P.S. any nice glass, plate or bowl is welcome if you want to buy me presents to show your supportive to my blog).
Alright, enjoy!
Clara feels a fair bit dizzy now...

No comments:

Post a Comment