Friday, January 1, 2010

Chocolate chips!

It was two week before Christmas. I got a tin of Danish cookies from my sweet workmate Angie as a Christmas present. I couldn't resist the temptation. So you know, all the cookies were gone on that night... And I woke up with this huge smile on my face on the next morning which encouraged me to attempt making some goodies for the lovely workmates in my office. Thanks to Anne and Bill who generously offerred me the access to their awesome kitchen! So I went there, after browsering through thousands of cookie recipe, still couldn't make up my mind. So Anne was like how about chocolate chips? Everyone love chocolate chips! I loved the idea. So I got all the ingredents: butter, brown sugar, vanilla, egg, self-raising flour, chocolate bites and walnuts. Pre heat the oven. Mixed the ingredents. Folded the flour, chocolate bites and walnuts. All set to go. An hour and a half later, 12 trays of cookies were all set to be packed. I got wrapping paper, nice ribbon and small gift cards.

Voilà! Clara's chocolate chips! Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment