Friday, January 8, 2010

Crystal Light?! Roxette!? Al Green!!

Okay. I've gotta put on some pictures first. Take a guess what it is.



Right. It's mixed of half tablespoon of ketchup, two teaspoons of sugar and heaps water, together with two shots of vodka.
LOL.
I am just joking. It's a kind of soft drink called Pink Lemonade which I bought from the States. Yes, we LOVE artificial color and artificial flavour! Especially heaps of sugar in our drinks! Well, this pink lemonade comes in small sachet with bright pink color saying it could make two quarts drink on the cover. So as you can see, I've got a huge bottle of pink lemonade now. Man, it's so sweet which actually upset my tummy a fair bit after the couple sips... I couldn't believe I used to drink it everyday when I was in the uni o.O
Okay. It's just a very short story of my after dinner drink. Was planning to grab a drink then dinner. Then it got cancelled in the last minute (Yes, I am still upset! Ughhhhh...). Came home with two sushi bento boxes. I ended up finished both... Nick once joked saying that I should just move to Asia since I love Asian food that much: Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese... Well, I love American food as well. It's junky, oily and definitly unhealthy, but I love it. Oh yeah, and French food, Italian food... Hmm... Pasta... Yum!!!
Alright, I'd better stop this nonsense now.
For some reason, I have this Roxette song in my head for almost three weeks! ''She's got the look. She's got the look. What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue. When everything I'll ever do I'll do for you!"... Together with Al Green's "Let's, let's stay together. Lovin' you whether, whether. Times are good or bad, happy or sad"... Man, I must have been born in the wrong era!
Alrighty, just so glad it's Friday finally! Will be at the Domain Stage seeing Al Green tomorrow night! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment