Monday, February 1, 2010

Cottage Pie

I was fancy by the name of Shepherd's pie. And to be honest, I have never ever had a real Shepherd's pie. For some reason, I was very impressed by the roughly ingredents. So this intial Shepherd's pie turned out to be a cottage pie. Well, it's all good I reckon.
Mixed beef mince with crushed garlic, finely chopping onion, coriander, parsley and egg with a good pinch of salt and pepper in a big bowl. Pre heat the oven. Grabbed a big nice tray. Layered two pastry sheets in the bottom. Followed with a very generous layer of flavored mince. Then another twp pastry sheets on the top. Poped it in the oven for about 30 mins.
I felt guilty that I kept making not very healthy food. But who can say no to this oily but lovely and also tasty cottage pie? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment