Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clear Chicken Noodle Soup with Bok Choy and Mushroom

I LOOOOVE soup. It's such a shame that Nick dosen't like soup at all. He must have missed so many good things.
It was a hot day but all what I am craving for was just a clear noodle soup. Nothing fancy. Nothing complicated.
Got some package udon noodle and bok choy in Asian supermarket.
Boiled udon in chicken stock with a little bit chicken mince. Washed and chopped bok choy and mushroom and boiled them with the udon soup. Gave it a good pinch of salt. Brought it to boil then turn off the heat. Served with chopped coriander and spring onion sparyed on the top.
I love my soup. I love my udon. I love my boy choy. I love my mushroom. What else can I not love about this noodle soup? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment