Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Butter Chicken


Nick loves Indian food. And I hate it. So we sort of comprised for each other here. I bought him this kind of bottle curry. It's that easy to make. So he could have his Indian food every now and then. Of course, I have to be the one to make curry for him coz he is hopeless at cooking. *Shush... Don't tell Nick I said it. He would be very furious. :P *
So made Jasmine rice in the rice maker and fried onion in the olive oil. Cooked chicken in it till it's just cooked. Chopped cooked potato and threw them in the pan with chicken and onion. Pour the whole bottle of curry saurce in the pan. Constantly stirred to it's boiling. Turn off the heat and let it sit for five mins. Servce with rice.
I have to say it was not too bad at all. :)

1 comment:

  1. we are overdue for an update on such fine cooking

    ReplyDelete