Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Members : Crosby and Ali


Say Hi to the new members of our family!
Ali: Girl, Russian Blue, 9 weeks old.
Crosby, Boy, Ginger Taby, 7 weeks old.
The first week was tough. Ali seems to be very distant. I tried to pat her. She ran away every time. While Crosby is such a sweetheart. He stayed very close to me all the time, waiting to be pat. But he got so sick since last Tuesday. And he even threw up last Thursday! I was so worried and scared. So I cried for hours! Okay, I really have to say I am not good at this parenting thing. When there is something wrong with my kids, I would do nothing but being panicy. Thank God! Nick is such a good Daddy. Well, he is such a worrier as well but he knows how to stay calm when I was all freaked out! So glad, nothing serious with Crosby. This naughty boy ate something wrong when I was not at home. But he is all good now! :)
So good to have to two kittens at home. As I said, sometime, all what we need is just a little bit company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment