Sunday, February 14, 2010

I've got pierced ears!

I know I am a bit naughty. But I just can't wait till the surprise to finally turn up. Everyone out of there knows, I am the most impatient person in the whole world. So I ruined my valentine's present again... After my interrogation, Nick told me he was planning to buy me a pair of ear rings from Tiffany as Valentine's present coz he bought me pendant and ring already. So time to get me earrings this time.
Anyway, so after struggled for more than 2 weeks. I finally brought myself to this body piercing place at Broadway and got my ear pierced. Nick said I almost managed to break his hand coz I squeezed it so hard that it actually hurts him a lot. Well, he is weak. :P
Yes, I cried and I screamed and I cried again and I screamed again. But I got pierced ears!!!! :D
Can't wait to show off my Tiffany ear rings. Of course not the one in the picture. Just wait and see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment