Monday, August 2, 2010

Penne with Mushroom, Olive and Feta Cheese


Damn, I wish I know how to use this camera. How come all the pictures I took are so dark? I need to read the instruction soon.

Anyway, I had this dish with Angie in Royal George the other day. I was surprised when I actually had it. It’s simple to taste great.

Slice some mushroom, depends on how much you like it. I LOVE mushroom. So I put heaps in mine. Sauté the mushroom and onion in a frying pan until it’s soft. Remove and set aside. Cook penne in boiled water.

Mix penne, mushroom, onion, olives and feta cheese all together. Served with some grated Swiss cheese or any kind of cheese you like.

I used wholemeal penne here. That’s why it looks quite dark. According to the low GI diet book Anne gave to me, wholemeal pasta is not too bad.

As I said, it’s a very simple dish but will definitely surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment